In collaboration with Lorna Jane at Huntington Beach, ScientiFIT brings you an informative lecture on
Published on December 18th, 2012 | by Katelyn Cowan2
Healthy Blondies for the Holidays
- 1 Cup Natural Peanut Butter
- 1/3 Cup Honey/agave
- 1 Egg
- 1/4 Cup Egg Whites
- 1/4 Tsp Salt
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1 1/2 Cups canned Chickpeas
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Cup Chocolate Chips
- Pre-heat oven to 350F.
- Spray your 8×8 glass baking dish with coconut oil.
- Place all ingredients excluding the chocolate chips in your food processor and blend until smooth.
- Using a spatula hand mix-in your chocolate chips.
- Pour mixture evenly into your glass baking dish.
- Place in the oven and bake for 27–30 minutes (or until your fork comes out clean).
- Remove from oven and let set for 10 minutes.